About Our Products
Laser Center/Edge Finder™ uses Paypal for our secure credit card transactions.
The Paypal secure checkout system also accepts major credit cards without setting up a Paypal account.
During checkout, if you prefer to use a credit card, click the box indicating “If you do not currently have a paypal account”. Simply fill out the information requested thereafter
We also accept money orders and checks. Please contact us directly if you would prefer this option.
Laser Center/Edge Finder™ manufactures a variety of models in five basic groups.
- The Original LC/EF models are designed to fit the standard sized mills and lathes. These are available in battery powered or AC powered models.
- The Mini LC/EF models are designed to fit the mini tabletop mills/lathes. These are available in battery powered or AC powered models.
- The Wet Cabinet CNC models are designed to stay in the automatic tool changer of a wet CNC machine. These only come in battery powered models.
- The Waterjet models are designed to be used by people with waterjet cutting machines. These are available in battery powered or AC powered models.
- The Bridge Mount models are specifically made for permanent installation on waterjet or wood CNC machines (gantry type). The operator uses the offset command on their computer to move the nozzle to the proper location.
Most of the LC/EF models come in the single laser dot, the crosshair, or the concentric circles options. The dot is the most versatile enabling the operator to do all of the operations that the crosshair or circles can do but with just a little more work and time involved.
The crosshair model is useful for aligning the work material or vice on the table.
The concentric circles model is useful for quickly re-entering a hole already drilled.
We continually strive to build a better product and achieve greater accuracy. We also rely on customer feedback to let us know when things work and when they do not.