• .370 mm shank made for waterjet machines with .370 nozzle (i.e. KMT)
• Split shank allows the unit to slip over the nozzle
• 3.375″ overall length (without polarizer)
• 3/4″ overall diameter
• Uses three common LR44 batteries (included)
• Repeatable Accuracy of .001″ (estimated)
• Includes dual polarizing attachment to minimize the thickness of the lines
The Laser Center/Edge Finder™ is a tool for your waterjet machine which saves setup time. It eliminates the frustrations and doubts of using the century-old method with a conventional edge finder or wiggler.
The Laser Center/Edge Finder™ projects a crosshair, making it easy to align a workpiece on the table. The unit comes with a dual polarizer attached to allow the user to minimize the thickness of the lines for added accuracy.
The Laser Center/Edge Finder™ is easy to align, using the four alignment screws, so you can be sure it is always accurate. A target card and allen wrench are included to help with alignment.
The batteries last for over 3 hours of continuous operation. That's about 6 months to a year of normal use.