- 6 mm Shank is made for mini tabletop mills/lathes
- 3″ overall length (without polarizer)
- 3/4″ overall diameter
- Uses three common LR44 batteries (included)
- Repeatable Accuracy of .001″ (estimated)
- Includes dual polarizing attachment to minimize the thickness of the lines
The Laser Center/Edge Finder™ is a tool for your mini tabletop mill/lathe which saves setup time. It eliminates the frustrations and doubts of using the century-old indirect method with a conventional edge finder or wiggler.
The Laser Center/Edge Finder™ projects a series of concentric rings, making it easy to center over an existing hole. The unit comes with a dual polarizer attached to allow the user to minimize the thickness of the lines for added accuracy.
The Laser Center/Edge Finder™ is easy to align, using the four alignment screws, so you can be sure it is always accurate. A target card and allen wrench are included to help with alignment.
The batteries last for over 3 hours of continuous operation. That's about 6 months to a year of normal use.