- 1/2″ shank is made for wet cabinet CNC machines
- 3.375″ overall length (without polarizer or boot)
- 3/4″ overall diameter
- Uses three common LR44 batteries (included)
- Repeatable Accuracy of .001″ (estimated)
- Includes dual polarizing attachment to minimize the thickness of the lines
- Includes vinyl boot
The Laser Center/Edge Finder™ is a tool for your CNC machine that saves setup time. It eliminates the frustrations and doubts of using the century-old indirect method with a conventional edge finder or wiggler.
The vinyl boot and machined flange on this model create a water-proof seal. The boot slides over the Laser Center/Edge Finder™ (with the polarizer removed) so you can leave it in your cabinet CNC tool rack.
The Laser Center/Edge Finder™ projects a crosshair, making it easy to align a workpiece on the table. The unit comes with a dual polarizer attachment to allow the user to minimize the thickness of the lines for added accuracy.
The Laser Center/Edge Finder™ is easy to align, using the four alignment screws, so you can be sure it is always accurate. A target card and allen wrench are included to help with alignment.
The batteries last for over 3 hours of continuous operation. That is about 6 months to a year of normal use.