• .6 mm shank made for waterjet machines with .6mm nozzle
• Split shank allows the unit to slip over the nozzle.
• 3.375″ overall length (without polarizer)
• 3/4″ overall diameter
• Uses three common LR44 batteries (included)
• Repeatable Accuracy of .001″ (estimated)
• Includes polarizing attachment to minimize the size of the dot
The Laser Center/Edge Finder™ is a tool for your waterjet machine which saves setup time. It eliminates the frustrations and doubts of using the century-old method with a conventional edge finder or wiggler.
The Laser Center/Edge Finder™ projects a fine laser beam that directly indicates the edge of the workpiece. Move the beam to the edge of the work and set your dial to zero. It is that easy. No more calculating half the diameter of the edge finder.
You can also use the Laser Center/Edge Finder™ to locate scribed or center-punched locations. Simply move the laser beam to the location on the workpiece and the spindle is aligned.
The Laser Center/Edge Finder™ is easy to align, using the four alignment screws, so you can be sure it is always accurate. A target card and allen wrench are included to help with alignment.
The batteries last for over 3 hours of continuous operation. That's about 6 months to a year of normal use.