- 1/2″ Shank is made for standard sized mills and lathes
- 3.375″ overall length (without polarizer)
- 3/4″ overall diameter
- AC Powered 110 or 240 VAC (power supply included)
- Repeatable Accuracy of .001″ (estimated)
- Includes dual polarizing attachment to minimize the thickness of the lines
The Laser Center/Edge Finder™ is a tool for your standard size mill, lathe or drill press which saves setup time. It eliminates the frustrations and doubts of using the century-old indirect method with a conventional edge finder or wiggler. The AC powered model is designed for jobs where the unit will be left on continuously for long periods of time.
The Laser Center/Edge Finder™ projects a series of concentric rings, making it easy to center over an existing hole.. The unit comes with a dual polarizer attached to allow the user to minimize the thickness of the lines for added accuracy.
The Laser Center/Edge Finder™ is easy to align, using the four alignment screws, so you can be sure it is always accurate. A target card and allen wrench are included to help with alighment.
This AC Powered model comes with a screw-in connection.